There are two videos below. The first lasts one minute and highlights the new feartures. The second demonstrates setting up simple Location and Scheduling notifications.
- New Action button in Author mode tool bar - lets you print/message boards.
- Print - print the current board from your iDevice
- Message - email/sms/facebook/twitter print URLs, preview URLs, board images.
- Schedules - add/delete/view schedules. Any board can have a schedule attached. Schedules will pop up a notification at the appointed date/time. Tap on the notification to navigate to the corresponding board.
- Locations - add/delete/view locations. Any board can have a location attached. Locations will pop up a notification when the device is within 100 meters of a location. Tap on the notification to navigate to the corresponding board.
- New app link commands - mytalktools:/print, mytalktools:/schedules, mytalktools:/locations
- Touch ID works for iOS 7+ (turn it on in Settings, this is really slick, and more secure).
- Apple Watch support (glance, app screens and notifications supported).
- Apple Watch custom notifications for schedule and location notifications. You can respond to the notification on the watch and be taken to the notifications corresponding board, on the watch.
- App and Sync Icons now have badges - badges indicate number of modified cells on server (when you sync, it goes away). Let’s you know if the server has updates to the account.
- UI improvements to be more in-line with apple standard icons
- Various stability improvements.
iOS: works with iOS 6.1+, 8.2+ to use with Apple Watch, 7+ for Touch ID
Lite limitations: no printing, no messaging print/preview URLs, schedules (limit 1), locations (limit 1), 20 cells total, no phrase bar, no switch support.
One minute recap of 6.0 Features
Setting up Scheduling and Location notifications
Please sign in to leave a comment.