- your overall experience has been good
- you have a question to ask or comment to make
- you want to share how you are using MyTalk,
Please share so that others can learn from your comments, questions or the way you are using it. Adding a post to Community stories takes just a few minutes.
2. Click the orange login button then login with your MyTalk User name and password.
3. From Workspace click the menu item called 'Support'. (not the drop down boxes that appear when you hover over support, click Support)
4. Now in the Support site, look to the top right. See the word 'login' with white text? Click it. You won't need to do anything because you have already logged in to our site.
5. Now scroll down to the major heading called Community, and click on the appropriate heading.
6. At the top right find 'Add Article' or 'Ask a question' depending on the area you chose.
7. Add your title, and your story, then click the 'add' Button.
Best wishes and warmest regards,
Please sign in to leave a comment.