The following good practices eliminate a large percentage of support issues:
MyTalk Mobile / MobileLite
- Have you updated your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch operating system? Apple updates their software operating system frequently! Make sure you are running the latest version. Connect your device to your computer, open iTunes, and update the operating system.
- Each time you open iTunes you are prompted to update if there is a newer version. Open iTunes to make sure you have the latest version
- Each time you connect your device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) using 'Apples hardwired sync', you are prompted to update your device Operating System if it is not current. Connect your device to iTunes to update to the latest version.
- Are you running the latest version of MyTalk? Go to the App Store on your handheld device, and check for updates.
- Update your browser.
- Install/update Microsoft Silverlight: http://mytalk.zendesk.com/entries/317792-how-do-i-install-microsoft-silverlight
Most Workspace issues are related to not using the latest version of Silverlight.
Please sign in to leave a comment.