1. Bick grants Library Sharing to board contributor and notifies them to begin.
2. Board Contributor creates a new library in their Workspace Account.
- Right click while hovering over one of the 3 Libraries at the bottom of the Library pane
- Name the new Library - Your First Name and first letter of last name is suggested: bickp
3. Contributor drags cells/board from MAP view to the new library.
4. Once all cells are dragged to the new library, Contributor shares new Library with User Name: Public
In the menu bar at the top right of Workspace, above MAP view, select Library / Share Library /
- In the Dialogue box that appears, in the 'MyTalk User Name' field enter: Public
- Select the 'Add' button next
- Within the dialogue box (in the row with the user name "Public' notice the 'read' box is checked. Please also check the 'Update' and 'Delete' boxes
- DO NOT send email - function is broken at present
- DO select 'Confirm Changes'
Please sign in to leave a comment.